AttUverse Support Ticket
|Created By:||at00||Last Reply:||at00|
|Created:||7 years ago||Last Updated:||7 years ago|
Since Feb 1, 2010 we have had numerous issues with AT&T customer service and our phone/fax issues. We were lied to about U-verse service when we were told that everything would remain the same and we would be paying less per month for the services by signing up with U-verse.
We have lost our faxing capabilities/ringmaster, lost our home phone number that we had for nearly 10 years, our home alarm system doesn't work, and most recently we were told that we wouldn't get the $300 rebate card that we were promised when we signed up and agreed to cancel our Dish Network contract that cost us a $300 early cancelation penalty, and this morning our phones were dead and the message to callers was that our phone had been disconnected! We get the runaround with phone calls and trying to get help with the online customer service chat and submitting forms online. We were charged an extra $40 on our cell phone bill last month because of all of the calls to AT&T customer service and lost countless hours waiting on hold and talking to customer service about the problems. Things only seem to get worse every day!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AttUverse reviews and tickets
- On Agust 15th I canceled my...
- In The Dark
- good tech support
- Great Service
- Don't do it!
- Picture and interrnet freeze
- Did not show up
- lack of professionalism
- Tech Support
- Uverse Nightmare
- rotten service I am very dissatisfied
- wish i had read these first
Similar reviews and tickets
- Ports and Customer Service
- Extremely POOR Customer Service
- AT&T customer service sucks
- Poor customer service
- Customer Service SUCKS
- Terrible Customer Service
- Ulta Kennesaw, Ga
- Terrible customer service
- 100% Customer Dissatisfaction
- customer service
- APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE...
- Horrible customer service! Do reconsider when thinking about booking from this website.
- Customer Service
- Best Customer Service Experience
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE - SYLVIA (851153)
How MeasuredUp Works