AttUverse Support Ticket
|Created By:||JohnA7||Last Reply:||JohnA7|
|Created:||7 years ago||Last Updated:||7 years ago|
When I switched from Comcast last October, I questioned the availability of CLTV (Chicagoland TV)which was channel 37 on Comcast. I was told that it was being worked on. I didn't mind too much(even though it's news is excellent) until now, since it is also a alternate channel for Cubs and Sox games. I called customer service and received a scripted answer. I find that apallinging. It's enough to make me want to switch back.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AttUverse reviews and tickets
- Poor customer service
- AT&T U-verse one of the worst experiences I have had. Billing is terrible!!
- 2 DAYS SINCE THE SYSTEM IS UP AND IT IS NOT DELIVERING
- Such poor, poor service
- On Hold To Long and Rude Customer Service
- AT&T UVerse Battery Failure Causes 22 Day Outage!
- AT&T Uverse
- Uverse Wireless not secure
- dvr issues
- AT&T should know better
- uverse ups and downs
- customers are always wrong
- TFC,GMA,VIVA FILMS
- Service is Terrible
- service sux
- ATT Cannot Deliver
Similar reviews and tickets
- Good Luck
- CANNOT ACCESS ACCOUNT ON-LINE
- onesuite disconnected local access
- Advanced access is a rip off.
- Atlanta Most Awful Internet
- Target hires stupid people to handle their accounts!
- Online Access Blocked
- I can not access the site here khols Brazil
- Query on SSRS Report Access through URL
- GREAT ONLINE SHOPPING, GREAT CREDIT ACCESS
- SBC broadband
- Web site access
- Access to my banking online service blocked
- Online Account Access
- Access Capital Funding
How MeasuredUp Works