AT&T U-verse one of the worst experiences I have had. Billing is terrible!! - U-verse home phone, TV & Inter-net
The sales person quoted me a price and when my 1st bill came it was over the quoted amount by $140. Again, on the phone for over an hour, and the final amount still wasn't what I had been quoted. The only reason I didn't fire them was that Comcast is no better. My 2nd bill came today and it's again wrong, this time by $99. On the phone and my bill ends up more than the corrected amount was last month. Worst company I have dealt with in a long, long time. Again, if Comcast was any better I would be an ex-U-verse customer.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More AttUverse reviews
- On Agust 15th I canceled my...
- In The Dark
- good tech support
- Great Service
- Don't do it!
- Picture and interrnet freeze
- Did not show up
- lack of professionalism
- Tech Support
- Uverse Nightmare
- rotten service I am very dissatisfied
- wish i had read these first
- U-Verse TV
- AT&T U-Verse reviews
- att u-verse tv is by far the worst!!
- Att U-verse confusing billing
- AT&T U-verse Billing Cycle Date vs Contract End Date
- worst company/customer service EVER
- U-verse inferior to previous DSL
- ATT U-verse poor performance
- ATT U-verse Installation
- What happened to music choice!!
- ATT wants customers to switch to U-verse
- Terrible Customer Service!
- att u-verse tv
- At&t U-verse retainment
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you